Are you cruising out of Cape Liberty or maybe you are headed back to Cape Liberty in Bayonne? If you need dentist help, Doria Dental is here to help you. Lucky for you we are the closest dentist office and we also have a 5-star patient rating. Cruise ships do have a doctor on board but they usually do not have a dentist on board so you will want to take care of your dental issues before you head to Cape Liberty and board your cruise ship.
We understand the tight time constraints of cruise ships in Port Liberty and have many successful stories of helping Royal Caribeean Anthem of the Seas passengers as well as Celebrity Cruises and Vikining Cruises. Don’t suffer any longer, let Doria Dental’s nearby Bayonne dentist office help you.
Same Day Appointments Are Available
We can often help you the same day so you won’t miss any work time or more importantly vacation time on your cruise ship. For our latest availability you should call us at 201-823-9100 or use our contact form. If this is a life threatening emergency you should call 911. If this is a cosmetic emergency or a painful toothache that is not life threatening, our trained team of gentle dental professionals can help you.
Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Help
If you want to look best for your cruise trip then schedule an appointment with us before you head to Cape Liberty. We can help make your smile shine brighter than Lady Liberty’s torch so you have the best looking smile on board. We can also supply you with safe professional grade teeth whitening that you can use while on your cruise ship.
If you are on the cruise ship right now and have a toothache here are some things you can do while you are waiting for the cruise ship to return to Cape Liberty:
- Pain medication: Use over-the-counter medication or pain relievers to ease the pain. These include ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen. If your mouth is bleeding or in case of a dental emergency, do not take aspirin.
- Clean the affected area: Use floss to gently clean the tooth that is aching and brush gently before you use an antiseptic mouthwash to rinse your mouth.
- Cold compress: You can reduce swelling by numbing the area. Take a plastic bag and put ice cubes in it. Wrap the plastic bag in a cloth then press it on your jaw or cheek for approximately five to ten minutes.
- Salt rinse: Add a spoonful of clean sea salt into warm water in a glass and use the mixture to rinse the aching area.
- Hydrogen peroxide: Dip a cotton ball or swab in hydrogen peroxide. Apply it on the affected area then discard the used swab. To prevent re-infection, use a clean cotton swab every time you want to apply hydrogen peroxide.
Call us or visit our Bayonne dentist office today to find out more how we can help save your Cape Liberty cruise ship vacation.