In his dental practice in Bayonne, New Jersey in Hudson County, Dr. Gabe Doria is combining artistry and technical skills to give patients amazing results. Dr. Gabe works with a professional team that ensures that every patient gets the exact results they want from cosmetic dentistry which has resulted in the best 5 star dentist ratings from our happy patients.
Cosmetic Dentistry Elements
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the science and art of creating healthy, beautiful teeth which enables individual to have beautiful smiles. This dentistry is basically about the look of different elements of a beautiful smile.
- Jawbone and the underlying structure
Cosmetic dentistry is creating positive changes to the teeth and smiles of people with different dental problems. Different cosmetic dentistry procedures are enhancing the overall appearance of patients. Even small cosmetic dentistry procedures are boosting self-esteem and confidence while making patients feel more comfortable while smiling. Modern advances in cosmetic dentistry have led to the emergence of numerous dental procedures that range from simple color correction to replacement of missing teeth and anything else in between.
Importance of cosmetic dentistry
A study that involved over 5,000 adults was conducted by the Match.com in 2013 for the Fourth Annual Study of Singles in American Survey. The participants were asked about specific things that they look for in dates. Nice-looking teeth were among the top three things that most adults consider important in their dates. The other two were confidence and grammar.
Naturally, it feels wonderful to know that people think that we have great smiles. What’s even better is when our self-esteem and confidence is enhanced by our smiles. For inspiration, you can look at some of the cosmetic dentistry before and after photos of our patients.
Cosmetic dentistry is important due to the following reasons:
- It has brought our confidence back. This is very important when it comes to socialization. When you go to a party, a date or a meeting, you can be quite vocal when you know that you can smile and talk without being worried about the look of your teeth. Your mouth can turn sour especially if you have decayed teeth that you are conscious about.
- Cosmetic dentistry has proven to be an effective scientific method of supporting reconstructed teeth for many years. This dentistry is not beneficial just during or after gaining results. It spans to several years of saved teeth with proper maintenance. Ideally, with proper maintenance results of cosmetic dentistry can last for many years.
- Cosmetic dentistry is an established science that leads to more discoveries about human teeth. Its foundation has always been educating individuals that are engrossed in rescuing teeth. Currently, professionals like Dr. Gabe Doria are practicing cosmetic dentistry and making the lives of more people better and easier.
How it works
Cosmetic dentistry entails more than simple replacement of damaged or missing teeth. A professional cosmetic dentist views any dental condition broadly. This includes considering how teeth, jaw bone, and bone structure work together in creating a great smile. Our teeth should look amazing. They should have a natural and healthy look. They should also be proportional to other parts of the face. This is what the best cosmetic dentist focuses on ensuring while performing cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Among the tools that are used to create great looks by cosmetic dentists include:
- Tooth whitening
- Restoration of tooth color
- Dental implants
- Dentures for face lifting
- Dental bridges and crowns
A skilled professionally trained dentist with cosmetic dentistry experience can make the difference between amazing and just ok results. For best cosmetic results we understand you need to combine the latest science and art of dentistry in creating high esthetics level for the patients including those with most complex dental situations. A skilled cosmetic dentist like Dr Gabe has many years of high quality dental work. At his dental practice in Bayonne, New Jersey in Hudson County, you will find superior quality on cosmetic dental procedures and workmanship. Dr. Gabe loves taking care of the patients who need preventive care which includes regular cleanings and checkups. He encourages patients to visit his dental practice at least twice a year.
Visit or contact Dr. Gabe today for more information about his cosmetic dentistry procedures.